These are quick and easy and the kids love them! Perfect for school lunches or after school snacks. Best of all, they are safe for kids with multiple food allergies.
1 cup Buckwheat flour
2 ½ tspn Baking powder
2 Tblspns Sugar
¾ cup Rice milk
1 tspn Vinegar
1 Tblspn Nuttelex
½ tspn Vanilla
1. Sift together buckwheat flour, salt and baking powder. Add sugar, stir until combined.
2. Melt Nuttelex. Stir together melted Nuttelex and rice milk. Add to the flour mixture.
3. Combine vinegar and vanilla. Add to flour mix and stir until combined and smooth.
4. Heat frypan over medium heat. Melt extra Nuttelex.
5. Add spoonfuls of batter. Cook until bubbles appear on top. Turn over until brown on the other side.
6. Serve with jam or honey
Labels: Recipes-Food Allergy Friendly