Christmas Recipe Book

I am curently compiling some yummy allergy friendly recipes for a Christmas recipe book. All of the recipes will be free from the top 8 food allergies - No peanuts, no tree nuts, no wheat, no dairy, no eggs, no soy, no fish and no shellfish. I assure you the food will still be flavoursome and appetising.
I am, however facing a few challenges - firstly I'm a creative cook and rarely follow a recipe fully, so writing recipes for me is challenging. I am intent on persisting to ensure the final product will be ready well in time for Christmas.
The 2nd challenge I am facing and perhaps the most difficult is trying to convince my children that it isn't Christmas yet. They are my trusty food critics and since they are being fed Christmas food they are convinced Santa is on his way. I suppose it doesn't help with some Christmas decorations I have out as props for photos also.

Here a few examples of the food, I will post some more when time allows.




Labels: , , ,