A big THANKYOU!!!

I am so honoured and humbled that Parenting a Child with Multiple Food Allergies  has been nominated for a spot in the Top 25 Food Allergy Blogs by ‘Circle of Moms’ – a network of over 6 million mums.

This blog is one of the very few that exclusively addresses the issue of thriving with All Top 8 Food Allergies plus some. If I am included on the final 25 list, it will ensure that many more mums can benefit from what I have learnt through my trials and tribulations.

Many of you have already been voting for 'Parenting a Child with Multiple Food Allergies'  I want to express a big

             Thankyou!!!

 Please continue voting once a day until November 16th. If you haven't voted till now but enjoy my posts, please vote for me.

It's really quick and easy . Click on the pink ‘Circle of Moms Vote For Me Badge’ in the top right corner of this page or just click on this link

http://www.circleofmoms.com/top25/top-food-allergy-blogs-2011?trk=t25_top-food-allergy-blogs-2011

Scroll down the list until you see Parenting a Child with Multiple Food Allergies and click on the Vote icon.

Voting is open till Nov 16th and you can vote daily. Thank you so much for your support. :-)

Labels: , , , , , ,