Enjoy Life Chc Chips

As a parent of a child with severe multiple food allergies, I want to help to make my child feel like he's not missing out on anything. Every child has the right to enjoy chocolate! Enjoy Life Chocolate chips were an absolute miracle when I discovered them. I loved them so much -I have started selling them.

They are the only chocolate I could find that my son could eat. They are free from all the top 8 most common allergic foods.

They can be used in biscuits, slices, cakes, hot chocolate, ice cream - where ever you would use regular chocolate chips.

Ingredients - Evaporated Cane Juice, Chocolate Liquor (non alcoholic), Non Dairy cocoa butter

The only problem I have is finding a place to hide them away from my family so they arent consumed in one sitting.

Here are a few of the things I have made using Enjoy Life Mini Choc chips.












Labels: ,