For those of you who haven't seen this video of what kids can get upto with a packet of flour when left unattended, it will give you a laugh. I am very impressed with how controlled the mums response was- although she did have time to go and get her camera, so may have had a dummy spit first.
The Allergy Friendly Version....
Well, this is fine for kids who aren't allergic to flour.. It reminded me of the time when Cohen found the Neocate tin. Not nearly as destructive but check these photos out.. butter wouldn't melt in his mouth..
Labels: Favourite Things, Feeding a food allergic child, Our Story, Staying sane