At 12 months old, my son diagnosed with severe food allergies to peanuts, treenuts, wheat, eggs, dairy, soy, oats, rice, corn, potatoes, peas, chicken, fish, shellfish. Growing out of many, still avoiding the Top 8 .
I love cooking but also enjoy convenience every once in a while. My list of 'go to' brands is a combination of prepared foods and products I use for cooking. Please comment about your favourites so we can share our resources.
- miracle formula that relieved eczema and brought baby skin back.
foods - Wonderful! Free from the Top 8.
- NoEgg, Rice Crumbs, Veg rice pasta
- dairy free spread
- Bread mixNui
- raw cacao powder, coconut oil
Eskal Free Nut Butter
- Peanut butter replacement,firm family favourite!
- organic rice milk ( GE free)
- Scrumptious cake mix
Being in Australia, we don't have the variety of allergy friendly alternatives as they do in other countries. Hopefully, this will change soon since we have the highest allergy rate in the world.