Easter Recipe Ebook

I'm working really hard to put the finishing touches on my Easter Recipe Ebook. It will be available this weekend (God willing). This is a real labour of love, from my family to yours.

As with all my recipes, each one is free from the top 8. Free from peanuts, treenuts, wheat, eggs, dairy, soy, fish and shellfish.  After many requests from those of you who are also are gluten free, all recipes are also free from gluten

Recipes include - Hot Cross Buns ~ Chocolate Chip Cookies ~ Chocolate Salted Caramel cups~ Choc fudge brownies ~ Honey and mustard lamb~ Pumpkin, spinach and quinoa salad~ Mini carrot cakes ~ Rocky road~ Beef and bean Nachos ~ Chocolate coconut clusters ‚Ķplus much more

All for only $5  More Info

At this price, Im sure you will feel like you have got yourself a bargain. It's the book I wish I had a few years ago.

I know how difficult it is feeding a child with multiple food allergies. Cohen was first diagnosed with allergies to peanuts, treenuts, wheat, dairy, eggs, soy, rice, corn, oats, chicken, potato, peas, lupin, peaches, fish and shellfish. Throughout everything we went through, I never wanted him to feel deprived or left out because he had food allergies.

When special holidays like Easter and Christmas arrive, it can be even more difficult and stressful. Not only are there more food and people around, there's Easter egg hunts and easter bunnies giving out freebies at the shops. This all adds to our stress and anxiety in keeping our kids safe from a reaction.

While I can't keep the easter bunny away at the shopping mall, I can hopefully help with some recipes and ideas for some special easter treats your family can safely enjoy.

 Hope you love the EBook. You can pre register here so you don't miss out.










Labels: , ,