Website on the mend... quick update

I'd like to apologise to those who have been trying to access recipes and information from my website. I am experiencing some technical difficulties and the website is currently down, I have some wonderful experts working on restoring the website and expect it to be up and running very soon.... bigger and better than ever.



In the meantime, I am currently working on my next ebook. I will be posting some recipes for you to try and give me your feedback. If you havent yet, why not follow this blog to ensure you don't miss out. You will recieve posts/recipes directly to your inbox.

Thanks for all the feedback from the Easter Ebook. I really appreciate your kind words and I am so happy that I have helped. The allergy friendly gluten free hot cross bun recipe in particular was an absolute hit.

I am actually quite humbled by the amount of support I am getting from my readers and followers. I hadn't realised how many people I have and are helping. For that reason, I have become even more passionate and dedicated to sharing my knowledge and helping as many people as I can who battle with food allergies. So I consider the website hiccup a blessing in disguise, it has motivated me to take things to the next level.

This year will be the best yet! So stay tuned, I have a lot of exciting things planned over the coming months.

Stay safe xxxxx

Sonya

Labels: