Healthy home and a healthier you

Like most mums, I want my kids to be safe, happy and healthy. I do my utmost to try to create a safe environment for my family. Like many other mums raising a child with multiple severe food allergies, I am forced to check every ingredient in every product that he is exposed to. I often think 'allergy mums' make the best detectives, as it is rare that an unsafe ingredient passes our keen eyes. But, are you aware of the harmful ingredients lurking in your toothpaste, shampoo or bubble bath? Many of these toxic ingredients in our personal care products are linked to many serious health complaints. I won't put my family at risk. I've found some beautiful safe products that I must share with you. I know you'll love them too.

Due to having chronic excema my whole life, I've learnt to check the ingredients of my personal care products over the years. I hate to think how many hours I've spent searching labels, for unsafe food ingredients or toxic chemicals. Many people aren't aware of the dangers lurking in everyday personal care products such as toothpaste, skincare, bubble bath and shampoo. I can only be grateful that I am so reactive to any product I use. If I wasn't, I wouldn't have bothered to investigate the ingredients in many popular products that I used to use.


You may have heard of some of the following ingredients - Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Diethanolamine (DEA), Triethanolamine (TEA), Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Sodium Fluoride, Hydroquinone.
Many of these harmful ingredients are found in everyday products that, perhaps you use. With health concerns such as links to cancer, developmental/reproductive issues, allergies/immunotoxicity, neurotoxicity and endocrine disruption, skin irritations, it is well worth checking out if any of these ingredients exist in your personal care products.
If they do,I strongly recommend trying some safe products that will build a healthier home and a healthier you.

How healthy is your home?  Why not take the interactive quiz

I started using the skin care and vitamins and I am extremely happy with the results already. I am slowly changing over all my personal care products. I love them so much, I joined the company and am now selling them, I know it sounds cliche, but I'm sold. I know I am providing a healthier home for myself and my family. The products are free from over 3000 potentially harmful ingredients that other products contain. I am confident in knowing that EVERY product I buy, is free from harmful ingredients. Not only that but I can shop conveniently from home with my products delivered to my door within a few days. No more searching labels for harmful toxic chemicals. If only I could buy all my allergy friendly food through them too.

The company also offers a business opportunity, whether you want to earn enough money to pay for your products or earn enough to pay for a new car. The opportunity is available and I would like to offer you the same opportunity...for a healthier home and a healthier YOU!

 If you interested in this offer, you can find more information here...






Labels: , ,