Love my Scanpan frypan!

Wow, I am so impressed with my new Scanpan Classic frypan, compliments of Kitchenware Direct. I've been giving it a good working out before I could give my verdict and let you all know what I think. Well, I absolutely LOVE it!!!

If you haven't got yourself a Scanpan frypan yet, do yourself a favour and treat yourself with one, (or two) or the whole set! Honestly, they are great. I don't know why I haven't bought one before. Some great news, they are on Sale at Kitchenware Direct. You can even win one from my website, if your quick (details below)





Win a Scanpan Classic 20cm frypan







As you know, I do a lot of cooking, I am always in the kitchen creating new allergy friendly recipes for my books or just whipping something up to feed my ever hungry family. Over the years, I've had numerous 'non stick' frypans offering the world and I must say I have always been left disappointed. The so called 'non stick' coating scratches so easily, even after a few uses. Then the food sticks and I throw them away. I could have saved myself a fortune when I reflect on all the other 'non stick' cookware I've bought and thrown out over the years.

I liken cooking with a Scanpan to cooking with the gourmet version of non stick cookware. The food cooks evenly and lifts off so easily. You can even use it in the oven, as they are ovensafe to 260 degrees Celcius. I made stuffed chicken breast the other night by searing off the outside and then finishing the cooking in the oven.

When it comes to washing up, it is an absolute breeze. They are so easy to clean.. If you get in quick you can even win yourself one on my website...

I honestly can't say enough about the Scanpan. Everyone I know who has one loves them. Now I know why. I will be buying more to add to my collection. I fried an egg this morning, no oil so I guess it wasn't really fried. Cooked to perfection and healthy. Everything I have cooked using my Scanpan Classic frypan has cooked to perfection. Food cooks quicker, is healthier and is a breeze to clean. I am so impressed.




The Classic 20cm frypan is the perfect size for cooking pancakes for the kids. Again no butter or oil  required, which just adds to the many benefits.

Why not pop over to the Kitchenware Direct website and check out their current specials on the Scanpan cookware range.


The Scanpan Classic 20cm frypan is ON SALE...


 RRP $159 Sale Price only $49
Kitchenware Direct even have the Scanpan Classic 20 cm on sale at the moment at a huge 69% saving. You have no excuse. Why not pop over to their website and do yourself a favour.
Let me know what you think and what you cook with your Scanpan.



Recipe for Pancake Banana Stack - Free from wheat, gluten, dairy, eggs, soy , nuts,