Thanks so much

Voting for the Top 25 Food Allergy Blogs, 2012 for Circle of Moms has closed.

I huge THANKYOU to all who voted and for putting up with my repeated vote requests. I finished at 31. Considering I only discovered I was nominated a week ago (2 weeks after the contest began), I have done remarkably well, thanks to you.

I started at 71 st last Wednesday, so to finish where I did was incredible. Very happy with the result.

A huge congratulations to all who made it into the Top 25! The absolute best part of this contest is the awareness it is raising about food allergies. When you think about the influence that 108 blogs have had in the past few weeks (and continually), is amazing.

Such a valuable resource to have so many high quality food allergy blogs in one place. When I started on my journey there was little support. It was such a dark and lonely time. So it is fantastic to have such resources available today for people who are desparately needing help. The internet is an incredible tool for that reason in itself. Over the next few weeks I will be listing each blog on my website, once I gain approval from the blog owners.

Thanks also to whoever nominated my blog. It really means a lot to know that I am helping people to make their journey abit easier. Thanks so much



Sonya xxx
 
 
 

Labels: