MooGoo - Helping eczema sufferers everywhere!

Do you have eczema or dermatitis? Have you discovered MooGoo yet???
 
MooGoo are an Australian company that makes a range of gorgeous natural products designed for people with skin or scalp problems, including eczema, dermatitis, acne, psoriasis and rosacea.
I first tried MooGoo because so many people were raving about how their eczema had improved.
Having just gone through a Topical Steroid Addiction and Withdrawal I am really careful with what I use on my skin. I've found the MooGoo products great.




 What's so good about MooGoo?

As you probably know, there are many natural products designed for eczema on the market. Believe me, I know (and I've spent a small fortune on many of them)!!  The proof is in the pudding as they say. The company wouldn't be expanding the way it is if the products didn't work. I've had so many people testify to me about the products that I feel obliged to share this company with you. I do want to add here, that I am not being paid for this blog post. I would also like to say that there are no guarantees with eczema, what works for some people may not work for others. So too, what works once may not work another time. That's the joy of solving the eczema puzzle.
 
You can read about what others have to say Click Here
 
I also love the ingredients. I know many people are told to use steroids for their eczema. I have personally seen the damaging effects that steroids can have. If you are at the point of using steroids, or if you already using them I urge you to try the Eczema and Psoriasis cream or the Eczema cream with Marshmallow, and Elderberry
 
MooGoo skincare products aren't just moisturising and soothing, but they fantastic healing ingredients and no petroleum or chemical based ingredients. You have to love a company that has the integrity to list ALL of the ingredients of their skincare products on their website - not just the pretty sounding ones! 

 
 You can find more information about MooGoo products on their website CLICK HERE . Please feel free to comment below with any questions or your experience.
 
Take care of you and yours
 
 
Sonya x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Labels: , ,