We say Goodbye to Nelson Mandela

I am sorry to have heard the news this morning of the passing of Nelson Mandela. What a remarkable man.  While I'm sad to hear of his death, I am so grateful to him for his life. His 95 years on this earth has changed the world. He has inspired many and will continue to do so.  



 

 
"Death is something inevitable. When a man has done what he considers to be his duty to his people and his country, he can rest in peace. I believe I have made that effort and that is, therefore, why I will sleep for the eternity.” ~ Nelson Mandela


R.I.P. Nelson Mandela
July 18, 1918 ~ December 5, 2013
 

 

 

 
 
 

 
 



"Words cannot describe the profound impact of this incredible man. A true inspiration and champion of peace. Thank you for your lifetime of service to humanity." Dr Wayne Dyer




 
 
 
 

Labels: